We are looking for a talented and well organised accounts and office administrator to join our exciting business based in Great Dunmow, Essex.
Elevate Construction is a thriving house builder and property development company with a strong track record of successfully delivering projects of all sizes. Having experienced consistent growth year on year, we are committed to further developing our business with exciting plans for the future.
In a busy and varied role, you will provide administrative support to all areas of the business whilst managing our head office requirements with duties including but not limited to;
- Accounts administration including bank reconciliations
- Set up new projects on internal systems
- Company diary management including personnel holiday tracking
- Reception duties
- General administration duties
- Office management including keeping office well stocked, organised and managing suppliers
- Data entry of supplier invoices onto Sage
- Manage filing system, both digital and hard copy filing cabinets
Ideally, you will have the following skills and experience;
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong administration skills
- Excellent IT skills including good knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel
- Experience of working with accountancy software, Sage would be beneficial
- Enjoy working in a multi-faceted role in a busy environment
- First class organisation skills
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels including clients
- Enjoy working as part of a team
This is a full time, permanent position based at our head office in Great Dunmow and we are offering a competitive salary based on skills and experience for the right person.
If this position is of interest and you can demonstrate how your experience to date would fit the criteria above, please submit your application using the application form.
Due to the volume of applications, we will be able to respond to successful applicants only.